2016 APPLICATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Step 1: Please make sure to click on the sign up button on the right hand side of the page to create an account.
Step 2: Once you complete the sign up process, you’ll receive an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your junk/spam folder just in case. Please add us to your safe sender list so you can continue to get emails from us in the future.
Step 3: Sign in and follow the steps to fill out all the required application information.
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR AWARD SUBMISSION
- Organizations with a minimum of 500 employees working within North America are eligible to make a submission.
- The deadline for filing your organization's application is Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Winners will be notified in May 2016 and publically announced in June 2016.
- In the submission, your organization will be asked to outline details related to how they have created an environment fostering employee engagement based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement™.
- Please answer each of the categories in the application. Each question must be answered in order for the submission to be considered eligible. You can view the application questions here.
- Please read the Application Questions page prior to beginning the online submission. The questions are listed exactly as they will appear on the application form, so they can be used for preparation purposes.
- Please note the word limit per answer. It is very important to abide by this word-limit guideline. If a submission is judged to be significantly over the word limit guideline, Achievers reserves the right to pull the submission from the consideration of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards judging panel.
- This submission will be reviewed by the panel of judges in full confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
- Members of our judging panel are only asked to review the content held within the body and attachments of the submission and will make their best effort to reference external information (i.e. organizational websites and attachments) although they are not obliged to do so.
- The submission must be made online, using the online application process.
- Before beginning the application process you will be asked to sign up. Signing up will enable you to create an account so you can log in and out of the application and work on it until the deadline on Friday, April 22, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katie Batten at email@example.com